If you’re looking for an alternative to the same old red chili recipe you’ve had for years, then look no further. This delicious white chicken chili recipe will have your taste buds jumping for joy at your newly found treasure.
1 lb. chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 celery rib, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 can chopped green chiles
6-8 c. chicken broth
1 t. cumin
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1 lb. white beans (such as northern)
1/4 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. milk
1. Saute onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper, and chicken breast in a large pot. When nicely browned, add the green chiles.
2. After 5 minutes of cooking, add the chicken broth and seasonings. Allow to boil. When boiling, reduce heat and add the white beans. Continue to cook until beans are tender (or if using canned beans, just allow to boil).
3. Add heavy cream and milk. Allow to simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- White Chicken Chili Recipe : Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
- Cha Cha's White Chicken Chili Recipe – Allrecipes.com